Advertisement:

WHICH NETWORK DO U THINK IS D BEST....

Discussion in 'Mobile Free Browsing Codes And Tips' started by Ibrahimmobb, Jul 12, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

?

which one is d BEST

AIRTEL 0 vote(s) 0.0%
MTN 1 vote(s) 25.0%
GLO 0 vote(s) 0.0%
ETISALAT 3 vote(s) 75.0%

Ibrahimmobb Member

Message Count:

Ibrahimmobb Member

Message Count:

trytors09 Member

Message Count:
    8) I THINK MTN IS THE FASTEST AND RELIABLE  IN EVERY ASPECT

OnosGoodluck Member

Message Count:
    Mtn is the best

Ibrahimmobb Member

Message Count:
    airtel dey try diz dayz
    • Guru Member

freshguy Guru Member

Message Count:
    mtn have been able to stand d test of time.d best
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    MTN anytime' anywhere

kenocool Member

Message Count:
    mtn tu gbaski
    • Guru Member

PROFICEMUGâ„¢ Guru Member

Message Count:
    Hmm, me i av stopped doing cheats o! :) so i dnt knw. Am on etisalat.

walestrings Member

Message Count:

lol.. I have stopped too. Seems glo's always micro is ok and stable for me.......
    • Guru Member

PROFICEMUGâ„¢ Guru Member

Message Count:

yes o. At least one day i pray we al stop these cheats tingy!

Coolvalâ„¢ Member

Message Count:

Ibrahimmobb Member

Message Count:
    Guyz switch on 2 GLO for cheap call rate...

adanuinans Member

Message Count:
    i need airtel free browsing tips

adanuinans Member

Message Count:
    pls any body with airtel tips should help me iam using airtel
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

valentino001 GL Legend

Message Count:
    I will cast my vote for mtn 5 times b4 talking of other networks

Donechris Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

wingsâ„¢ GL Legend

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

seedorff01 Guru Member

Message Count:
    mtn da best !
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

☼♥♣ʚChrismikeʚ☼♥♣ GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    This thread shud be moved
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Dmedal!on Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung GT-S7562 / PMP-Ultra ROM + Speed Demon
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

⠿Doluv3.9⡢⡣â„¢ GL Senior Member

Message Count:

Anonymous Guest

Seasons Greetings To My Partner In Success Tristran Pleasant I hope you have prepared yourself for this year biz, If not start now!
    My Birthday still remain 30 October.
    Before I forget, i want to use this medium to thank those that took a bold step last year by grabing a copy of the Xmas offer,
    Many testimonies has reached me and I hope you will be the next.

[The reasons why I abandoned my #4,000 paypal account that was opened by so called paypal guru called............]

Before we begin, let me highlight alittle on what paypal is...
    Paypal is an online account just like your local bank here in Nigeria example is FIRST BANK NIG. It is used by an individual like you, organisations, co-operate bodies to carry out an online transaction or payment for goods and services. As a student or a co-operate worker, you may decide to work online while doing other jobs offline to earn some daily basis and your payout system method could be serve as PAYPAL ONLINE ACCOUNT which you can finally withdraw it to your local bank account here in Nigeria.
    Now lets go...
    I reached an aggreement with the guy, He said he will give me a dedicated IP and I personally paid him #4,000 not only that the initial price he told me was #3,00 later run he told me to add 1,000 to it that the price of material has increased which I did.

The reason I abondond the account is because the guy that open the account with his own dedicated IP instead of getting a fresh one from the dealers. Using his own means that If he commit any offence with that his ip my account will also be terminated.
    After opening that account he told me that I should go to a site to get dedicated IP that cost $10 per month add to the #4,000 I already paid. Secondly, When I received the details I noticed that the email has been send to someone before so what he did is forward it to my mail, not only that he never use that names I told him to use, that is what I saw that made me to abandon the account totally. I called him and complain he switch off his phone and never pick my call till date.
    Although before he send the details, He delayed me for complete two months.
    One good day as I was dicussing with a friend, we came across paypal issue and I told him that some body is opening one for me with #4,000, He asked me the paypal account they use #4,000 to open,am I sure it is real, and I said yes without knowing I was dealing with an hungry paypal guru.

Many things happened to me in the past concerning paypal stuff or is it my accounts that where limited by paypal which one will I say and leave the other.
    The above is some part of my
    paypal experience. I have been battling with paypal for som years back. Six months ago I discovered a trick that break PayPal jinx, with this, paypal limitation is never for you.
    With my experience, I took an oath that, none of my facebook friends, group members or lodgers will ever be scammed by paypal guru never again or account limitation by paypal.

Glory be to the Almighty that this same man with the above experience has owned a verified us paypal account for some months now without being limited for once.
    Tee Brown has been opening and verifying hundreds of paypal accounts for Nigerians and Ghanians till date.
    To own a functional/accessible paypal account you must open the account with only One IP and access it till enternity with one dedicated IP, if not your account is drawing closer to limitation, the funniest aspect is that paypal will allow you to have some fund then limit you when ever you want to withdraw.
    Now think positively, if it's you that have $1,000 in your account and this happen to you, I tell you, you will faint.
    Never panic concerning paypal, here I come with the solution and note i will not post any web address here as a matter of spaming. What you need to do is, just send an email to (breakthru2012@ymail.com) with the word "PAYPAL PACKAGE" To learn more on how to open a fuctional/accessible paypal account here in Nigeria. You may take a look at the email address above and it sounds so funny in your ear, yes the name breakthru2012 is a source of breakthru to all ramification aspect of lives and to those who will grap this rightful opportunity and say no to poverty in their life.
    Anybody that promise to open paypal account for you less than #5,000 is a scammer or he will not use dedicated IP Reason being that the cost of the materials used to open a functional paypal account is more than #4,000, as you can see nobody will do a business he will bear loss. I always advice students not to buy already made paypal account although the price is cheap, is not advisable to make use of two IP on one account.
    Working towards your success to see you become rich in life... See you at the top.

Tee Brown 08182282960, 08034785331.
    http://facebook.com/tedybrown

Sponsored Links: