Advertisement:

WHY ARE MANY NIGERIANS INVESTING IN ICHARITY CLUB?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by adavize4u, Dec 9, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

adavize4u Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Inflation is a growing concern wordwide as more and more people become poorer through the economic systems and government policies we live by. It becomes necessary to create a system to put power in the hands of the people. This came in the form of peer to peer funding and has become one of the fastest growing mlm , starting from India down here to Nigeria, where inflation is a major concern.
    When Robert Kiyosaki said Savers are losers. A lot of people criticized him but now are realizing that it's the truth. Someone recently found out that his salary is not able to afford a bag of rice. Another guy discovered that his salary of 12 months is unable to get him 100 bags of cements.
    Employees with retirement savings are now finding out that their money is worth little with the naira to dollar rate at 450/$. So, these are reasons why many people are investing in Icharity club, and it is one of the fastest growing MLM in the world.
    Combat the negative effects of inflation before it conquers you. Donate $20 (6000 naira) only and obtain finncial freedom for yourself and your family. It's really easy. Join Icharity club with a one-time donation of N6,000 and put up smiles despite the bad economy in Nigeria. This token amount will achieve nothing in the nearest future but you get residual income for life if you act fast.
    Ok, you're asking, how can 6,000 naira make me a millionaire? Call/text me on 08103961890 to find out. Better still, join my whatsapp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/CIzxqY8BWMdG1juLhxz9cQ

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    iCharity Club Nigeria.

Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community.

When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member,
    and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can't wait for the system to do it for you.

After having 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don't need to worry on how to get people in this level...,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300,000..you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That's how it works.

Don't worry the system will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you, via spillovers.

All donations are made direct to your bank account.

Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it's new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.

Register by following the link: https://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=eochuks

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

Sponsored Links: