Why Do People Slump and Die Suddenly?

Discussion in 'News, Gists, Politics, Celebrity Gossips' started by ItuExchange, Nov 6, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    I wonder why some people die suddenly. They collapse and they die.

It’s often said: “And that person wasn’t even sick before he died.” It’s often said: “He/she didn’t give any signs that something was wrong with him/her.”

In my neighborhood, one elderly man who wasn’t that old, collapsed on a Saturday on his way back home. Another one collapsed and died when he wanted to get some dishes for food.

When they collapse, they may be rushed to hospitals and given some treatment, but usually, they die the same day.

One woman whose husband was incapacitated was struggling very hard to build a house, neglecting her health. She succeeded in completing the house. 8 days later, she collapsed and died while coming home from a faraway workplace.

People want to achieve things in life. “Build a house.” Build a house.” That’s one of the religions in Nigeria. They run the rat race and neglect their health.

One man collapsed last week, while he was holding a meeting with his vulcanisers members. He died that day. He was buried in his house. He was around 50 years old.

Do you remember that a former coach of Super Eagles also collapsed and died?

What are the causes of people collapsing to die? Why? What are the preventive measures that can be put in place to avoid this? Are there any warning signals for potential victims?

Please, could anyone help us with genuine answers?

Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

Timidapsin Member

Message Count:
    Heart related problems

1rhythm Member

Message Count:

duku Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Attached Files:

duku Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Attached Files:

duku Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Pedrovarennik Member

Message Count:
    hmmm, maybe the problem is ecology? Now in the world of the air and the environment is very polluted. I think this is the source of many problems, including this

Pedrovarennik Member

Message Count:
    hmmm, maybe the problem is ecology? Now in the world of the air and the environment is very polluted. I think this is the source of many problems, including this