Advertisement:

Why Don’t Good People Contest for Nigerian Presidency?

Discussion in 'Other Useful Educational Tips' started by ItuExchange, Oct 9, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    There are many good and intelligent people on this forum. Those who, I believe, would perform well if given the chance to run affairs of a state or federal government in Nigeria.

Undoubtedly, there are people that can turn the fortunes of Nigeria around, if given the chance. Nigeria is in trouble only because those who’ve run the affairs of the nation so far are mostly selfish and wicked.

In times past, we voted for some people who lied they were going to do this and do that, only to start doing what people didn’t expect when they got to power.

I admit there’s no government that can solve all our problems, but a good government would eventually bring tangible results people can see and commend them for. Nigerians aren’t totally ungrateful, if the government does things that are commendable, most Nigerians would give them kudos.

Why don’t these good people compete for presidency, especially in the coming elections? Why don’t they compete for states governorship elections to save those States from sinking further into financial doom?

Why are good people only criticizing and doing nothing? Why are they not trying to get to power to save the future generations from more and more hard times?

I pity the future of millions of children that are being born in Nigeria right now.

I’m really, really worried!

Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

klingkling Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    What a funny question, do you know how much it will cost you to contest for ordinary councillor in your locality ?
    Not to talk of House of rep and House of Assembly
    Do you know how much it will cost you to run for a Governorship seat ?
    Try and find how much these people spend to get in power, you will know the actual reason the people you call good people can never think of it of contesting for any election in Nigeria.
    RICHMAQ likes this.

kathy rose Member

Message Count:
    No Idea about it........

Sponsored Links: