Advertisement:

Why i smiled when i heard MMM was FROZEN

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Big Ugo, Dec 22, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Big Ugo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    iphone 6s
    Sponsored Links:
    I know many will be surprised with this title, due to the fact that a lot of Nigerians are not smiling (especially participants on a popular online peer-to-peer donation scheme that had their money frozen) and some might even feel like eating me raw now if they have the opportunity. But wait a minute, we are all in this, my money is stuck too - thousands of naira, i feel the pain too because NO MONEY IS SPARE MONEY.
    I am sure you are asking why this dude is now smiling (or would you rather say why i wasn't too sad), it is because i envisaged this a long time ago and i followed the age-long proverb that says -

"DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET"

So some months ago i found a second basket, transferred some eggs to it and today I am reaping the fruits. For starters i will not be celebrating a FROZEN Christmas.
    So let me introduce you to this second basket, it is called

GET HELP WORLDWIDE

Get Help Worldwide - #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT IT?

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    You declare the willingness to Give Help (click on "Provide Help"), type in the amount you wish to Provide as Help, either in your Local Currency on in Bitcoin after which your account will be rewarded with One Time Registration Bonus (depending on amount of Help Provided).

Help provided will start growing from the moment it was entered online to the rate of 30% for Local Currency or 50% forBitcoin in 30 days, while you remain with your money till you are paired with who you will donate directly to (this happens in 3 weeks, awesome right?).

In GHW, you will be able to see picture of who you are donating to with their other details. Participants who fail to upload their Picture will earn 30% of their Provided Help in Bitcoin in 30days and 20% of their Provided Help in Local Currency.

Participants who upload fake pictures will be Blocked when their ID is requested and compared with the uploaded picture.

After approximately 3 weeks, when you are needed to provide help to a member, the system will first append the request for providing help on your Dashboard, then send you an sms as well as an email(this is unlike some platforms that wont even notify you). If you fail to provide the help within 48 hours, you will be removed from the system.

REGISTRATION BONUS

The bonus only applies to your first provision of help and you have to fall into the categories below.
    Registration Bonus Ranges for Bitcoin are as Follows;

(1) $20 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $50 to $499.
    (2) $50 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $500 to $2'999.
    (3) $100 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $3'000 and above.

Registration Bonus Ranges for Local Currencies are as Follows;

(1) 4,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 15,000 to 149,000.
    (2) 10,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 150,000 to 649,000.
    (3) 20,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 650,000 and above of your Local Currency.

NOTE: Each participant is allowed to have ONLY one account.

Credibility Score Index (VERY IMPORTANT)

Credibility Score index is a custom rating logic implemented into the system to ensure fair-play and honesty.
    Each new account is started with 100% rating, however, penalties are enforced when guidelines are broken, which lead to the deduction of score point. So also honesty and timeliness are rewarded accordingly.

Key Guidelines / Penalties include the following

If you are paired and you contact the money-receiving member,asking for a 24hr time extension to make payment, once he/she approves in his account, you will lose 25% of your credibility score.
    If you offer to provide help and you cancel the offer (before you are paired), 5% score point will be deducted from your Credibility score card.
    If discovered that your profile contains wrong profile picture/ information, 50% will be deducted.
    If you fail to provide help to a paired member and expiry date elapses, your Credibility Score will be wiped out to Zero (0), which leads to automatic profile suspension.
    Account/Profile suspension means you will no longer be able to place or receive help from this platform.

Members with higher Credibility Score will have higher priority for pairing and will be open to benefiting from promos.

REFERRAL BONUS

You get 10% from all deposits of the participant you referred.

GUIDERS/SPONSORS

There are NO Guiders/Sponsors in this Platform. This platform has been DESIGNED TO LAST FOREVER and therefore does not support the excess payout privileges of Guiders which drains the system.
    The System ONLY Supports/Allows REPRESENTATIVES who are given extra 5%-10% of their Provide Help Offer in Addition to their 30% or 50% in 30days depending on how hardworking they are.

RE-COMMITMENT

GHW is here to Change Lives, Change Nations and Change the World.

a) After receiving Help, a Participant is given a maximum of 3days to make another Pledge to Provide Help. If no new pledge is made after 3 days from receiving help, the system will commence debiting of your Credibility score.

b) When a Participant makes a Pledge to Provide Help, his/her next Pledge to Provide Help will not go below the Previous Help provided. It can only be the same or higher. This will keep the Community Growing.

c) Feel the joy of giving when you see the face of who you are Providing Help to. This will help Participants make friends all over the world.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN AND THANK ME FOREVER

Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.
    proof ghw.png
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    BEST ALTERNATIVE TO ULTIMATE CYCLER....

With just N1000 u are sure of instant N4000

You don't need to struggle for referrals, my super active team will do all the work for you.

Just invest your N1000 and visit the nearest ATM for your N4000

HURRY NOW BEFORE EVERY SLOT IS FILLED.

WHATSAPP: 07060440663

ECOOPERATIVE is the place to be....

CLICK HERE: http://www.ecooperative.online/register/deewaj
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    BEST ALTERNATIVE TO ULTIMATE CYCLER....

With just N1000 u are sure of instant N4000

You don't need to struggle for referrals, my super active team will do all the work for you.

Just invest your N1000 and visit the nearest ATM for your N4000

HURRY NOW BEFORE EVERY SLOT IS FILLED.

WHATSAPP: 07060440663

ECOOPERATIVE is the place to be....

CLICK HERE: http://www.ecooperative.online/register/deewaj

Sponsored Links: