Advertisement:

Zoto Airtime App Is Back And Still Dashing N1000 To People : Get Upto N50000 With It Easily

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Said1994, Oct 22, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Said1994 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Sponsored Links:
    Zoto Airtime App Is Back And Still Dashing N1000 To People : Get Upto N50000 With It Easily

its no longer a story that people's account are bombarded with huge amount of airtime every hour,some are ignorant about this whole stuff while some have already made upto 30k in just 2 days...yes it is real you get free N1000 when you recharge your sim with N50 through zoto App and also get N1000 when you refer someone,i have made a post on Zoto before and many people benefited from it,so its here again and i want you guys to benefit from it too and i myself want to benefit from it.So you can support me by using my referral ZAINAL20 when signing up,select i have a referral and put ZAINAL20 there because if you didn't put any referral code then no N1000 bonus for you,once you recharge N100 or N50 on any network through Zoto App you will get free N1000 and i too will get free N1000,which can be used to purchase any network airtime and buy any data bundle

After that you can now boldly refer your friends too and get N1000 when any of your referral recharge through Zoto App,you will get N1000 and make upto N50000 and you can buy any network Airtime or data bundle with your money or even sell it as recharge card,this is a super cool way to earn money this week.

So the secret to making alot with Zoto is getting as many referrals as you can,what are you still waiting for? Download Zoto and start laughing in some hours...dont forget to use ZAINAL02 for you to get the N1000,if you don't use referral code then no N1000 for you!!
    >>>Download Zoto App here and start getting your N1000 https://www.saaltechs.com.ng

Source :
    http://www.saaltechs.com.ng/2016/10/zoto-airtime-app-still-dashing-free_18.html

RICHMAQ Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Nokia
    Tanx for sharing... I'll give it a try

RICHMAQ Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Nokia
    Bros you just painted the stuff. Guys it's not as easy as it sounds. Before you get a dime you have to recharge by entering your ATM card details which is very risky. Also before you get paid through referral, the person you referred have to recharge through his or her ATM card first.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Eng Golden Eng. Golden say so....

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Tecno P5 Android 6.0 & Itel 1701
    Get guaranteed N1000 on your first recharge with Zoto. Sign up using my referral code AYOTAI or use my link to install Zoto. https://bnc.lt/YvIb/G8T1jJw2sx

Said1994 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    So what is so difficult with that, putting your ATM details? Or inviting someone just to use your referral code...and the connection is very secure and encrypted, which means your Card details are safe and secure.

Said1994 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    So what is so difficult with that, putting your ATM details? Or inviting someone just to use your referral code...and the connection is very secure and encrypted, which means your Card details are safe and secure.

samdav1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Get guaranteed N1000 on your first recharge with Zoto. Sign up using my referral code SAMDAV or use my link to install Zoto. https://bnc.lt/YvIb/G8T1jJw2sx
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

henro GL Legend

Message Count:
    after 18k the person referring wont get referal on referring others I got there

Sponsored Links: