Advertisement:

Why to should join passive trade, a trading company that trade for you.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell (Market Place)' started by Ier Stephen, Oct 18, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Ier Stephen Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Ipad
    Sponsored Links:
    https://mypassivetrades.com?ref=stev180

MY PASSIVE TRADES

Integrity and longevity

We are all aware of so many scams and ponzies that appear online. Well, I did my research and it was easy to conclude that it was not one of them. The people behind this activity have experienced unprecedented success, having carried out online activities over the past three years. Their goal is to help all members without exception to make money. It doesn't matter if you are new or have several years of experience. The ROI is the same for everyone.

Real income

Many companies rely on Peter's withdrawal of money to pay Paul. In other words, they need new members (Peter) so that older members (Paul) can be paid for what they have promised. This model works for a while, but when new members stop coming or growth slows, there is not enough money to make a profit and pay the older members. This company is collapsing, leaving a handful of happy members (those who have joined soon) and the most frustrated and angry members are completely stuck.

MPT is not built that way. It has a team of some of the best cryptographic currency traders trading on the market. We share in their profits by making a deposit of up to $10, each day you receive a return (1.25% / 1%). So, you can see that this business model does not need new people to join, the trading account is important and the growing membership simply means that more people will benefit.

Share in the profits by purchasing trading packages that cost $5 each. You must purchase at least 2 packages that will earn you 1% per day, 7 days a week. In about 125 days, the packages will expire after you return 125% (your money + 25% profit). You can then buy back the packages and continue to earn every day until an additional 125% is delivered within 125 days. I suggest that members buy as many packages as possible and continue to make purchases when cash flow permits. They will expire at different times, so you will always get a return every day. Deposit in Bitcoin and Perfect Money and also withdraw your income in Bitcoin or Perfect Money.

The best strategy to maximize your return is to continue to reinvest your earnings to purchase other packages for a period of time. When your daily income is at the level you want, you can start withdrawing some earnings while continuing to buy back. The packages will mature at different times and you want to have a continuous stream of earnings. When you register, I will share with you a spreadsheet that will show you how powerful this composition effect is.

Transparency

The activity is totally transparent and each paying member has access to a live trading room where they can see the transactions made in real time and the profit made. You are also free to use these signals and exchange these pairs alone and earn even more money.

The Foundation

Advertising is perhaps one of the most vital needs of all companies and the MPT business has this element at its heart. At the same time, compliance with the regulations and laws of all countries is essential. This is a key element of our business model and each purchase of a package automatically generates credits on your account. These can be used to advertise any business activity requested by a member. Additional credits can also be generated by consulting ads published by other members.

Your time required

As you can see, you have absolutely no need to waste time earning a daily income. You don't need to work. You should check your account every day to confirm your winnings for the day and make any purchases you want with those winnings. Income is credited to your wallet by 5:30 p.m. EST every day. This takes less than a minute of your time. Promote this opportunity (OPTIONAL)

I think once you see how rewarding and easy it is, you may want to share this opportunity with some people (you know and are interested in). Companies reward you for this by giving you a commission of 8% at level 1 and 3% at level 2. I will explain more about this when we connect.

Proof of trading

Video of Victor our Forex Trader in Polaris Universal LTD, name of the mother company.

https://mypassivetrades.com?ref=stev180
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    Whether active or passive... Nothing is easy.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

Sponsored Links: